1. Higher grade foam
Created through cold-cure foam technology, this ensures ergonomically correct seating posture and support which lasts.
2. Comfort-precision headrest
Adjustable head and neck support gives you the ultimate comfort in all seating positions, through simply tilting the headrest.
3. Solid construction
A steel and hardwood frame provides durability and strength.
4. Steel interior springs
Steel springs located throughout the back and seat provide optimum support whilst cradling the body.
5. Star wheel base
Featuring rubber wood caps, allowing for efficient movement while delivering on both style and sustainability.
6. Comfort-glide system
Allows the chair to adjust according to your natural body movements, distributing support across the body and reducing tension.
7. 360° Swivel function
Enabling you to turn in any direction with ease to ensure you never miss a moment.
8. Gas lift seat height adjustment
Allows the seat height to be easily adjusted according to your comfort needs.
Importance of ergonomics
- Ergonomic comfort describes how we can create our furniture to provide the best support to your body, helping you lead a healthy lifestyle.
- We study the shape of the human body so that our furniture provides comfort and support where you need it most- like a caring hand.
- Supportive furniture will embrace your body’s natural movements, not restrict. It will provide support for anyone who uses it, reducing physical stress on your joints and muscles
The IMG promise
Our products are subjected to the highest Norwegian quality standards. Our comprehensive warranty policy is our promise to you that your furniture has been built to last.